gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twelve Gates

Go down 
+10
Pan
yun
Eve
Yen
Freya
Em
Kai
Natani
Nanda
Hen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eve

Eve

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-28
Leeftijd : 31

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 19

Twelve Gates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Oh man shit. Eve was a little bit too drunk to understand all of this. It didn't really matter though, because Kai wasn't drunk and he also couldn't understand what the hell was going on right now.

Eve just laughed loudly, because Said quickly took his leave when Eve spoke to him. "Well.....g'night."

He even forgot that he was holding Kai's arm, so he basically started walking without warning the poor wizzardboy, which caused them to almost fall, because Kai was standing still. Oh fuck. How he wished to sleep on this floor. This castle was so fancy. Heck. He could sleep on this floor, right?
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27
Leeftijd : 25

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 14

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:16 pm

"Do that with your tongue again and you'll lose it!" Geesh, this stupid idiot. She gave him a small push while giggling. Continue dreaming little man!
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

Aantal berichten : 37

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:15 am

Saïd tried his best to fall asleep, and to his surprise, he dozed off earlier than he expected! Guess the party had worn him out more than he thought...
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

Aantal berichten : 21

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:17 am

Natani laughed, he was glad she had cheered him up again, he didnt like feeling sad. A yawn escaped his mouth and it was then that he realized how tired he was."Woah....I'm kinda tired....How late is it anyway?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Aantal berichten : 20

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:20 am

Kai was suddenly pulled forward again and let out a loud yelp, then started laughing loudly. "O-Ohmy g od haHA, Eve dude omg" He didn't even remember anymore what he wanted to say actually. But he didn't really care because everything was funny right now.
Back to top Go down
Freya

Aantal berichten : 7

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:24 am

Freya had been enjoying herself most of the night just talking to Em and watching the dancers. She wasn't typically a party person, and she especially wasn't used to being a guest at a party. Most parties she had experienced were as a maid, working all night to serve the actual guests. But this...was much nicer...A few guys had actually asked her to dance, but she was to shy to actually do so. Either way she had a great evening, and was currently making her way to her room upstairs, deciding to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Aantal berichten : 38
Leeftijd : 29

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 17

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:49 am

Meanwhile the young prince began to move in his sleep. In the end he ended up lying against his friend without noticing. Damn, it was confortable and warm though, he wansn't going to deny that!
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:50 am

Nanda started to laugh again. What a silly question! "Hah. I can't read...time, so...I have no idea! But if you want to go to bed, that's fine to me...I guess?"

Just like Camiel this kid got sleepy at an earlier time than herself huh?
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:53 am

Eve had to laugh too, especially because Kai joined it. Oh man.

"Duuude, do you know which room I have? I just totes forgot. Hah!" His face became a little more serious though. "I don't want ya to turn into a wolfman again btw. That was kinda fucked up like heckie, haha. I mean, in another language my last name means 'birds' and...wolfmen eat birds, right? That's nooo good!"

Maybe Eve should stop talking. Just maybe.
Back to top Go down
Em

Em

Aantal berichten : 5
Leeftijd : 30

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 18

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:59 am

Em made her way to her own bedroom, still giggling about Said's bizarre surprise. Geesh, these men.

Well, she had to admit that this had been a nice evening!
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:41 am

"Well I'm tired but..I like sitting out here with you too! I don't think I wanna go to bed yet.." The boy said as he yawned "Though it might be for the best if I did...Eli is probably asleep already..." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:43 am

"Pfffft, naw man, I hardly remember where MY room is" He snorted "And no that only happens w-*hic*-when its full or new moon haha- WAIT IS IT FULL MOON oh no wait I checked earlier pffff" Kai wobbled on his legs, supporting himself on the other man.
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:01 am

"Hmm, sure. Should I walk you or?"

Walking would be pretty annoying. The party was les crowded but it still would be too crowded to drag someone along. So hey, she knew the perfect sollution!

She carried the little prick to his room. Yeah. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:07 am

"Nooooooooooooooooo doooooooooon't.", Eve first whined but then laughed. Oh man, this conversation sure was going nowhere. He let go of the boy and randomly opened a door, peeping inside. "Hm, no one's here...so....g'night!"

He didn't even bother to close the door. He just ran towards the bed and jumped right in it. Hell yeah, compfy beds~

Last edited by Eve on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:24 am

Kai almost fell as Eve let go of him. "aalRIGHT, goodnight!!" He stumbled away to his own room, almost falling to the ground from laughing when realizing that what he just said totally rhymed. When he finally reached his room he plopped down on the bed, not even bothering to take of his suit but just falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:31 am

"Oh! that'd be helpfull!" Natani smiled, but his eyes looked tired. He really appreciated Nanda wanting to help him! Going through a crowd like that on his own would be tricky...
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:49 am

When Camiel woke up he thought all the bad things would be over. Well, there were many possible views to look on this. The only thing the young prince was wearing was some weird as underwear Vivi's dad gave him. Heck, the clothiesstyle was crazy as hell here.

Good thing his bed was very confortable. He didn't remember a big thick blanket next to him though. It was pretty warm. He put his hands around it, closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:55 am

Eve slept pretty well, he had to admit that. Man, how long has it been since he slept in a great bed like this? Maybe before he came here hmmmmm. Yes, this world.

He quickly got up and changed into more casual-ish clothes. He was still wearing a suit because well
he got one for free.
That is one free suit.
Hellah nice.
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:20 am

Natani woke up to the tiger licking his face. "Ew Eli you breath is stinky" He chuckled as he opened his eyes and turned to pet the giant animal. "Were you bored?" He said as he sat up and stretched out his arms. He felt very refreshed!
Back to top Go down
Freya

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:23 am

Freya was already up early that morning and decided to go help out in the kitchen. She knew that she wasn't a maid anymore, but she liked cooking, and no one else seemed to be up yet!
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Nanda woke up and decided to go outside for a bit, after changing of course. She didn't bother to do her hair yes, so she just went outside with her hair being messy as hail. It also wasn't in a ponytail.

Oh boy, she wondered how this day would go.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Eve also went outside, because his bedroom was nice, but boring. Maybe he could talk to some people or...go to the kitchen!

As he arrived he saw a familiar face. That's...Freya, right? "Sup!" He waved shortly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:06 am

Natani quickly got dressed. He tried to fix his hair for about 30 seconds before he gave up and just let it be. he petted eli one last time before going outside "Sorry girl, but the maids still arent very keen on having you wander around the castle, even when im with you! but ill ask them if i could take you to the garden sometime, i promise!" he said smiling as he closed the door and walked down the stairs, leaving the big animal behind.
Back to top Go down
Freya

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:09 am

Freya heard her name and looked up from the carrots she was cutting up. "Oh! Good morning Eve." She smiled at him "I'm just helping the maids out a little. I guess old habits dont die fast, hehe. How about you? Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:16 am

It didn't take for him to wake up again. Why? His blanket moved. How was that even possible?

Wait....was that....a person?

He quickly pulled at the blanket and soon found out that Said was lying next to him! Why!? Didn't he have his own room? Or did Camiel sleep in the wrong bed? What the-

He quickly went out of bed. A little bit too quickly, because he got stuck with his foot and fell. With a loud 'boink' he hit the floor. Wow, what a beautiful way to wake up, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twelve Gates
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gay rp :: RP Area-
Jump to: