gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twelve Gates

Go down 
+10
Pan
yun
Eve
Yen
Freya
Em
Kai
Natani
Nanda
Hen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-28

Twelve Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:11 am

Shit, she seemed upset now...Good job Kai wow 10/10 conversation. He shifted uncomfortably. "I...I'm sorry...but at least now you won't have to dance with all those guys, some of them are real creeps..." He looked around the dancehall "Oh like that one." He said as he subtly pointed to a man in a green costume who had a weird mustache. "I've seen him pick his nose 3 times now, he's so gross..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27
Leeftijd : 29

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 17

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:10 am

Camiel and Alan talked for quite a while. He sure was interesting and nice.

Soon the 'princess' saw that a few men were looking at them sometimes. Were they seriously waiting for 'her' to come back inside? ......Gross!

It seemed that Alan could read Camiel's face. "Y-you know....", he started. "M-maybe.....w....we should kiss a little? M-maybe....", the man continued as he hold the 'princess' close. Wait......wait wait wait, what?

Camiel had to kiss this man? B-but that was Vivi's job! Not his!!

Warflashbacks came back as he thought of Saïd....who actually kissed him on Caramel's party back then! He really didn't know what to do right now. All he could do was blushing like an idiot and watch Alan's face and lips getting cloooooser and closer.

Just when their lips were about to touch a fimiliar voice could be heard. "That's enough for now, right?"

Camiel and Alan both looked up in surprise. That voice was....the king! He was just standing there. The royal man laughed loudly as he grabbed Camiel's and Alan's hands. "Oi, Saïd. Get Vivi for me, kay?", the king ordered him.

Camiel was comfused, but Alan had it even worse. "H-huh but....Vivi is right there?" "Just wait and see little man...." The king dragged them into another room upstairs, where no guests could hear them.
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Aantal berichten : 19
Leeftijd : 25

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 14

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 am

"Haaaahahaha. Very cute. Haha oh man.", she replied as she squeezed his cheeks a little bit harder before letting go. "Well....I guess I'm able to talk about this too?"

She put some hair behind her ear. "I guess I'm close like that with Camiel." She was glad to have a childhoodbuddy who was Camiel. She sure had a lot of fun with the silly boy. She didn't feel like talking about it much, unless Natani would ask for it,
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Aantal berichten : 12
Leeftijd : 33

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 22

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:37 am

Vivi got pretty surprised by Kai's words. He was right though. She couldn't even dance. She hated dancing and all other sorts of exercising.

The princess giggled loudly by the boy's 'observation'. Wasn't that rude? Oh well, it's not like she cared right now. Almost everyone was an asshole over here.
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

Aantal berichten : 37

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:01 am

Saïd was starting to zone out until he suddenly heard the word 'kiss'. Oh hell no. They were gonna kiss? Well he was the 'princess'....so it would only be normal but...Still, just no! He knew he couldn't do anything because that would ruin Camiel's cover, but he sure as hell would like to do something about it. And really? He was standing right there! The more he thought about it the more he wanted to pull Camiel away from that guy. Just as he turned around to do just that, he heard a loud voice. The king. He told Saïd to go get Vivi. Saïd nodded and went inside with a surprised expression on his face, but deep down he was very relieved that Camiel didn't kiss that Alan boy. As soon as he saw the actual princess, he walked over to her and as discreetly as he could told her that the king asked her to come to the balcony, and then gestured her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

Aantal berichten : 21

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:04 am

Natani rubbed his cheeks, they kinda stung and look red from Nanda's pinching. "Oh? Really? I mean, I know you guys are close friends, but I never knew you had a strong bond like that!" He smiled. "So how did that happen?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:08 am

Kai was glad that the princess was smiling again. When he looked up, he saw Saïd approaching them, with a serious look on his face. Did something happen? He heard him say something about the king asking for Vivi. Did something go wrong with the plan? When Saïd told Vivi to follow him to the balcony, Kai followed them too, kind of worried.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:55 am

The king already explained everything to the poor Alan. He refused to believe his majesty. How come this person couldn't be Vivi? Just look at the eyes and nose! That's Vivi.

Camiel refused to strip though. Like hell he wa going to show his body to this....these men. No way.
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:04 am

Haha, so he did want to know huh?

"Hmmm, before I met this little whiny poopyhead I was quite popular, you know? My father is an important soldier of the king. So yeah, I had lots of friends."

Nanda sat down for a bit.

"Soon I heard about the queen's dead. Everyone was blaming Camiel somehow. I didn't understand why, so did my father. He still told me not to meet the prince personally, since the king forbid it. So yeah, guess what I did? That's right. I went straight to him. I was just so curious ya know?", Nanda continued. She played a bit with her hair, smiling slightly. "I was basically thinking about what he was like. Maybe a hulk of a guy, since hey, if you kill your own mother...."

"When I met him he was waaaaay different I expected him to be. He was bald and full with scars? Pretty ugly sight. Well, he was not completely bald. His hair grows hellah fast, so he already had some blond on his head. When I made a joke he just simply looked at me like 'well yeah idc what you do i'm bad blablabla', like some sort of puppy who got scolded for sitting on a couch and not on the floor."

"When I decided to talk to him he was...kinda interesting. I visited him more and more and people found out. Instead of scolding me they simply left me. 'Who the fuck hangs out with a murderer?'"

Nanda looked a bit at Natani, continueing her story. "I don't know for sure if he is one tho. I still think everything is an accident and people are stupid. Camiel isn't scary at all. He just...seriously got locked up in his room with almost no one to talk to. So please kind of...forgive him when he is a burden? He really does not know a thing how to survive this world. He gets scared really easily because....well....I guess you understand why right?" Well, hopefully that didn't scare Natani off.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Aantal berichten : 12
Leeftijd : 33

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 22

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:07 am

Vivi was really surprised at Said's appearence. Why did he and her father need her? Luckily Kai was confused too. That showed that they didn't have a complot against her.

Soon they arrived in the room, with a confused Alan and an annoyed Camiel plus a king trying to convince the poor man.

"There she is! The real Vivi." "E-eh? F-father what is?" "V-Vivi? N-no way...n...." "C-can I please change I don't want to wear this dress anymore."

Well, it was Vivi's time to explain everything to Alan by herself. He still couldn't believe he fell for it. "T-this boy r-really is charming??" That caused an angry Camiel who put his hands in the hair, screamed "I'M OUT" and walked out of the room. Man, Vivi's dad had so much fun right now.
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:35 am

Wow, this was one big mess of confusion and upset....Camiel stormed out of the room and Saïd quickly followed him on impulse. He didn't know what he was gonna do or say to him, but he didn't want to leave him alone now."Camiel wait! Where are you going?" He didn't really care anymore if other people had heard him call the princess 'Camiel'.
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:43 am

"Woah...." Natani was still thinking about everything Nanda said "I had no idea...I guess a lot happened to him huh?" The story reminded him of his own mother in a way. From the day he was born he was also blamed for his mother's 'impureness', because his father was a human...Which made him blame himself for his mother's death, after she got sick but none of the others would heal her because she was 'impure'. "...I don't think Camiel is a murderer..." he thought out loud "He doesn't feel like a murderer I think he's just a bit scared of people...and that's why he acts the way he does!" Natani smiled "But he's a good person."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:45 am

What was even going on.The king told this guy the plan? But why? Who is he anyway? Kai was all kinds of confused right now.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 am

Camiel was basically annoyed as hell because for some reason men gave him attention, but women? No. What the fuck was wrong with this world? And why did Alan say that in front of Vivi? Rude!

The poor crossdressing prince also didn't understand why Saïd was following him. He turned around. "Yes, what do you want, mi'lord?", he yelled at the taller man. Shit. He didn't mean to yell. Oh well, too late now.
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:35 am

Nanda was really relieved by Natani's words. Finally someone with some brains. Oh well, more brainscells would be wished for him, but still.

"Heh, finally someone who agrees!", she answered with a smile.

"I guess we three are all part of the dead mom club?" That sounded like a horrible joke, allthough it was true.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Aantal berichten : 25
Leeftijd : 31

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 19

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:48 am

How it happened? Who knows. Eve was talking with some peole. They were all drunk and decided to talk about...magic.

"Duuuuude, my friend's a wizzard." "Eveee, no waaay!" "Yes way! I'm going to show you!"

Unfortunately there was no Kai to be seen. Where is that little fucker? He decided to check on the balcony.

When he was almost there he heard Camiel's yelling. Oh snap. The black haired man opened a door and there it was. Probably a dramatic love scene between Camiel and Saïd.  "Ola ola where's Kai?", Eve interrupted. Camiel pointed at another door. "Ty."

Welp, let's go. When he opened that door there was another dramatic lovescene. Between Vivi and Alan. Wow.

"Kaaaiiiiiiii."
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:30 am

Saïd was actually surprised when Camiel yelled at him. Shit, he really seemed upset...It took him a while to answer Camiel's 'question'. "I...I uh..." Actually, he didn't know. What did he want? He didn't want camiel to be upset but...He wasn't sure if his company was going to calm the prince down...
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:36 am

All three? "Oh...You too?" Natani asked carefully. As much as he liked everyone he had been traveling with so far, he realized he knew next to nothing about them. Well to him, the past of a person didn't really matter, but still.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:41 am

Suddenly Kai heard someone call his name and turned around. "Eve?" He glanced back at Vivi and Alan. Hmm, he really didn't want to disturb them by talking to Eve in the middle of the balcony...He walked over to Eve and coaxed him back inside, closing the doors behind him. Oh wow, he reeked of alcohol. "What is it?" He asked the drunk man next to him.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 am

Of course Eve had to butt in again. Oh well.

"I-I'm sorry for yelling, um....what do you want?", he asked again, but with a soft voice this time. Shit. Said really looked upset....

The prince nervously scratched behind his ear, because it was itchy.
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:00 am

"Hmmmm yeah. She's dead to me anyway!", Nanda told him with a smile.

"She left me and my dad so many years ago. Because 'she likes to travel the world with more men and stuff~" You could hear at her voice that she hated her mother. Well, let's say Nanda's mom isn't really....a motherly figure. Yeah.

She just hoped that Natani wouldn't think she was sad about it, because she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Aantal berichten : 25
Leeftijd : 31

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 19

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:06 am

Oh yes! He listened to him. Good!

Eve immediately grabbed Kai's arm when they were on the corridor again. "Duuude, come with me. You're a wizzard, right? Devi didn't believe me, that aaasshole~"

The tall man could easily walk and move around with his body. The only thing that failed to function normally was his talking and he reeked of alcohol. And the fact that he badly wanted to show the others that Kai could use magic.

Calm down Eve, calm down.
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:45 am

"Nothing I...I was just worried" Saïd shrugged, he felt kind of relieved, Camiel didnt seem upset anymore just pissed off really..."Are you alright? You seemed kinda pissed earlier...Maybe it's for the best if you go to your room now...I mean the cat's out of the bag now anyway right? So there not really a point to dancing with all these guys anymore...And you could relax a little?"
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:51 am

"Oh...Well...I guess to you not having your mother around is the same as her not being alive anymore..." Natani felt kind of bad though...Even if he just knew that his mother was still alive, he'd be happy...To him being dead and being gone was...a whole different thing. But to Nanda it seemed like it wasnt. Well, he wouldn't know how she felt because, well, he wasn't her! "You seem to be doing fine despite it all though...that's a good thing!"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:54 am

"A w-wizard?" He was pulled along to a group of people "E-Eve I know a little magic yes but I'm definitely not a wizard! The only magic that I can do well is clothing manipulation, I-I-I can't even do elemental magic! I-" He shut up as he realized they were nearing the group now. Oh no. a bunch of drunk people and they were expecting to see magic? Oh no Oh no....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twelve Gates
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gay rp :: RP Area-
Jump to: