gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twelve Gates

Go down 
+10
Pan
yun
Eve
Yen
Freya
Em
Kai
Natani
Nanda
Hen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eve

Eve

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-28
Leeftijd : 31

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 19

Twelve Gates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:18 am

Eve grinned at the maid-ish girl. He would never imagine himself to be like her. Heck, come on man. This place is like a small vacation right now!

"Well if you are the 'maid' then I guess you can get me something to drink and make me a sandwich." He chuckled a bit and then quickly told her he was joking. He wasn't that old schooled.
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

Aantal berichten : 37

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:00 pm

As usual, Saïd didn't wake up at all from all the commotion going on in the room. He merely shifted his body a bit and quietly murmured something in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Freya

Aantal berichten : 7

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Freya chuckled. For a moment there she thought he was being serious, but she was glad he wasn't. She still wasn't too fond of men, never really was. She'd only really had bad experiences with them in the past, but she had to admit that Eve maybe wasn't all that bad...Kai wasn't either, well he didn't say much. Camiel was actually quite cute! And Saïd well, he seemed like not too bad of a guy either...And then there was Natani, but it would be foolish to fear him, he wouldn't hurt a fly! the kid was as innocent as they could get.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27
Leeftijd : 29

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 17

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:22 am

Wow wooow. What an asshole.

It's not like Camiel wanted Said to wake up, but...
What 'but'???

He angrily got up and quickly grabbed a blouse that was lying on a chair nearby. For now it would be okay to wear that, so he tried it on. It was a little bit big (because it was probably there for Said and not for him. Believe it or not, but Camiel is 170 centimeters. Said is...taller), but he didn't really care.

Camiel's next action? Kicking Said while the man was still sleeping. Heck. The prince didn't care for a second, allthough after he did that, he felt kind of guilty. Ugh. It was just...too early for this...right?
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:26 am

Eve had no idea what to talk about after that. It's not like he saw Freya as a 'close friend', but heck, he was so bored. He didn't feel like looking for Kai or the others, because he had no idea in which room they were staying.

"So...uh...Maybe, a weeeird question, but...how is it to be a 'maid'?", Eve decided to ask. For his whole life he had his own maids, untill he came here. Let's say he never gave a shit about them, unless they were hot. Maybe, just maybe, he should try to change his view for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:37 am

You'd have to be in a coma to sleep through a kick to the stomach like that. Saïd groaned as he clutched to his stomach. It didn't hurt /that/ much (his abs p much covered the blow), but still. He opened his eyes and saw camiel standing in front of him with a weird expression. Was he mad? or worried? It was too early for Saïd to figure it out. He rubbed his eyes and frowned. "...what the hell was that for...?" He asked as he sat up straight, the blanket wrapping around him.
Back to top Go down
Freya

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:45 am

Freya looked up at hearing that question. She'd never really been asked that, or well only in a sort of mocking way where the other wasn't even interested in hearing her answer, they just wanted to remind her that she was a maid and lower than them. But Eve seemed...genuinely interested... "Well...It's nothing special really..." She said as she put the dishes in a cupboard and dried her hands on a towel. "It's hard work, you have to get up early to start working and you work until the late evening to prepare everything for thee next day...Besides that if a master asks you for something you have to drop everything you're doing and immediately serve him, while still making sure to get your work for that day done on time!" She smiled "luckily I had nice 'coworkers', we often helped each other out, so we got everything done on time." She started working on the dishes again as she continued. "Many say that working as a maid is a lowly job, but I wouldn't really say that, I mean I've been working as a maid since I was 10, and I wasn't treated all /that/ bad. Besides, you get food and a shelter, which is more than some people can ask for."
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:57 am

It seems that idiot finally woke up. For a very short moment Camiel thought of the last time he tried to wake Said up. He tickled him and then...Said did something weird?

Ugh. Should he apologize or?

"W-what are you doing in my bed? I had no idea you were there." The angry and confused prince crossed his arms and didn't dare to look at the man in his bed. He looked like some angry royalty, scolding his staff.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:08 am

"Hmmm, even after hearing your story I'm glad I'm not a servant or something.", Eve chuckled. "I do some work yes, but...It's impossible for me to do that much. I'm a 'spoiled' kid afterall." He quickly 'borrowed' a small tomato from a fruit bowl. What the hell. Were tomatoes even fruits or?
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:08 am

Saïd raised an eyebrow at the prince. "Um. Excuse me? Your bed?" Saïd scoffed. "I should be asking YOU that question, because your highness , this is my room. And my bed. And for your information: When I came in here you were the one already sleeping in my bed, you should be glad I didn't throw you out!" Saïd also crossed his arms. He was not a morning person, and being accused of things that weren't true DEFINITELY didn't help, even if it WAS camiel.
Back to top Go down
Freya

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:21 am

Freya shrugged. "I think it all has to do with how you were raised." She put away the last glasses as she finished doing the dishes. "I wasn't exactly happy living as a maid, but I wasn't unhappy either y'know? you get used to it. And I felt like I was doing something useful! There's not much I'm good at, so the least I can do is take care of chores." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:28 am

Well, he didn't sound too friendly either. Not that that surprised Camiel a whole lot.

"Well then, thanks for not throwing me out, goodbye, goodmorning.", he answered shortly. Well then, 'good' morning, huh? Not really.

He quickly left the room, closing the door behind him. He stood there for three seconds, then realising that he had no idea where his own room would be. Plus, looking around in only wearing an oversized blouse and weird as fuck underpants...

Camiel silently opened the door again, only for a little bit. "Um....do you know where my room is? I-if not I'll...just leave.", he asked with a soft voice. Wow. He must be so lame right now.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:31 am

"Hmm....seeing everything somehow positive huh...", Eve mumbled, almost unhearable. He was basically mumbling to himself aka thinking out loud.

"Well, I see.", he replied while sitting down on a chair. "I'm just going to sit here with you untill the others come."
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:56 am

Saïd huffed as Camiel left. Yeah some 'good morning' THAT was. What a rude prince. Suddenly he heard his door open again and he looked up, raising his brow. Where camiel's room was? "...end of the hallway to the left, 3rd door." wait, why did he know exactly where camiel's room was? That would probably seem a bit suspicious...
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:21 pm

In a few hours everyone was awake in the dining room again. With clothes and all, of course.

The king, Vivi's father, told them that they were now allowed to destroyed the gate, which was standing in the garden of this castle. He didn't know what would be near that thing. He hadn't been there himself, he honestly admitted.

Camiel felt kind of nervous, allthough he didn't show it.

"So...how do we destroy it?", he kind of asked everyone.
Back to top Go down
Freya

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:31 am

Freya was the first one to speak up for once. "I suggest we try like we did last time? Get the gatekeeper or well uh, gatekeepers in this case, and someone of the same sign to destroy it as we go through?"
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:48 am

Pan nodded. "As far as I know, that is a way to destroy gates, however, it might get trickier the further you go. The higher up gates might have a special protection set up by the gate keeper, and you have been lucky up till now that we understood that the only way to keep the balance between our two worlds, was for the gates to be destroyed. Not all gatekeepers will understand and will not let you destroy their gates as willingly as we have." She looked around at the group meeting everyone's eyes before she spoke again. "You are a brave set of people. Having my gate destroyed was not easy for me, as it was what I lived for to protect. But I trust you. And I know that it will not have been destroyed in vain. You have a heavy task ahead of you, and I can only lead you to this third gate, after that, I can't help you anymore." She smiled. "But from what I've seen and heard from the boys down by the gate, it's a rather safe path there. The gate is located in the more 'private area' of this castle's garden, a place where people take strolls when they want to think or relax for a while.It gets pretty dark and forest-like after a while, almost like it's not even a garden anymore, but if we just follow the path we will reach the gate easily! I didn't encounter any magic or creatures on my way there and Yen and Yun haven't seen anything close to the gate either, but we should be careful anyway. There's something eerie about this part of the garden, so it's better to be safe than sorry." Pan explained.
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

Aantal berichten : 21

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:51 am

"So....We just take a walk down this forest garden whatever thingy and we're at the gate? No witches? No monsters? No anything? This is gonna be a walk in the park! Literally!" Natani said excitedly
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:54 am

Saïd crossed his arms and sat back. "Hold your horses kid.I think it's better if we listen to her warning. Y'never know with these gates, and I don't want to have anymore incidents. I say we should keep our guards up on the way there, just in case."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Aantal berichten : 20

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:01 am

Kai just nodded and listened to everyone else. To be honest he was more worried about what he was gonna do. He wasn't really of any use for them anymore and it was full moon tonight...It would be best for everyone if he left. But it kinda hurt him to think he'd have to be alone again. He didn't know what Eve's plan was either...He wanted to come with them to the gate at least, maybe he could say goodbye there and stay behind when they destroy it. The way Pan described it, it seemed like it was a nice and calm place, so they could say goodbye peacefully. It could work as long as he was out of there before sunset...."I suggest we leave soon. The sooner the better, we can't waste time, right?" Kai said in a nervous attempt to make it there before sunset.
Back to top Go down
Em

Em

Aantal berichten : 5
Leeftijd : 30

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 18

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:08 am

Em had a troubled look on her face. This time she couldn't just stay back, like she did with the very first gate. She had her reasons though...

Just like Kai she tried not to show that she was nervous. She was pretty strong, so showing them that she wasn't confident would be terrible, right?

She didn't say anything, she just nodded and sometimes smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Aantal berichten : 19
Leeftijd : 25

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 14

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 am

"Oh well. I guess we just have to be carefull and...fighting?", Nanda giggled a bit. She secretly was very excited that she had an excuse to use her bow and arrow again, but didn't say that out loud, of course.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Aantal berichten : 12
Leeftijd : 33

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 22

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:14 am

Vivi got really nervous because she knew she had the same sign. She was a gemini. Oh no no no no. If she has to go in there...

Just when she wanted to walk away her father glared at her. Shit. He knew...
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:33 am

"Wait that's right...." Saïd mumbled "Who in our group is a gemini?" He looked around."There has to be someone right? Otherwise we're pretty much screwed..."
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

Aantal berichten : 21

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:41 am

Natani was pretty confident about the whole situation, even though he sensed uneasiness in the room. Some people were nervous he could tell. Saïd was uneasy too, but Natani could tell it wasnt because of the gate...maybe something else happened this morning? oh well, it didn't really matter. Pan said things would probably go okay, so he was confident that things would be alright! they'd have this gate destroyed in NO time, you'll see. And then, onto the next gate, where he was gonna help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twelve Gates
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gay rp :: RP Area-
Jump to: