gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twelve Gates

Go down 
+10
Pan
yun
Eve
Yen
Freya
Em
Kai
Natani
Nanda
Hen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yen

Yen

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-28

Twelve Gates - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:23 am

"...But if we just went in there without a plan well, we could just tell him anything at all, it's not gonna make him come back." Yun's brother continued, slithering towards Eve. "If there's no message to relay then well, our work would be pretty useless, don't you think?" He grinned. "Isn't there anyone in your merry party that cared about this guy? No one, who wants him to turn back so he won't get hurt, instead of wanting him back so he doesn't kill you first?" He curled around him and looked over at the others, still fighting. "That's pretty pathetic." He whispered, grinning, as he swatted away a confused approaching wolf.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Aantal berichten : 25
Leeftijd : 31

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 19

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:58 am

Eve could feel little sweatdrops dancing on his face. Jesus Christ. Were these two for real?

"As you guys might know, I'm indeed very selfish, but not really in the mood to say 'goodbye' to people again." He quickly bit his own finger, to calm down. "Heck heck it's either saying goodbye to her or to him hmmm........" He started to mumble to himself, almost unhearable to the others.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27
Leeftijd : 29

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 17

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:02 am

Camiel was finally getting some 'rhythm' with his sword. Said made it a lot easier for him to defend himself and to attack the wolves. Or maybe it was all Said doing this?
At some point he saw one of the wolves running towards Eve, Yun and Yen. What the hell were they doing there? Talking about Kair or...? Anyway, he didn't trust this. Eve wasn't acting like 'himself' at all.
"Nanda, over there!", he yelled, pointing at the running wolf. He felt more at ease when Nanda answered him with a loud "Yup!" but he was still worried.
Back to top Go down
Yen

Yen

Aantal berichten : 4

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:22 am

Yen chuckled. "Well, we might give it a try." He looked at Kai who was slowly getting back up his feet, or well, paws. "I guess it would be pretty boring if we just let him kill you all off here." His brother nodded in agreement. "Looks like we don't have much time to waste either, do we Yun." He said grinning, glancing over at the now growling and slowly approaching giant werewolf. "We'll try not to kill him in the process~". The started circling Kai, their eyes slowly starting to glow. It kinda looked like they were talking to each other, but they weren't speaking. At least not out loud. "Now then...Shall we?" Their long hair flowed a little bit as if heir was wind and their eyes were glowing a bright yellow color. ""Kai, don't be such a hard head, let us in. We have things to discuss, yknow, before you kill the only people who might give a shit about you?"
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

Aantal berichten : 21

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:31 am

Natani stopped dead in his tracks. Luckily, some of the wolves had started retreating and most of the rest had been taken out already so he wasn't in any danger anymore. "N-Nanda there's something strange going on." he reached out for her grabbing her arm. Eli was also acting weird. The remaining wolves started howling and ran away as well. "Theyre talking to kai, I can...I can hear them in my head but I can't understand what theyre saying, what're they doing?" Being a half elf magic had a weird effect on Natani. Apparently he could also receive whatever messages the snake twins were sending out, but not completely.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:25 am

Camiel felt so worthless. He really wanted to help and protect everyone. He was holding his sword with two hands, shaking like crazy. He could barely get a grip on his weapon. Shit.

He closed his eyes for a few seconds, finding out he was running towards Eve's direction without...knowing it?

He almost sliced Eve with his sword, because the man dodged him. What the....fuck?

"AAAAAAAAAA NOT AGAIN!!! NO NO NO."
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:26 am

Eve didn't know how he dodged that. He was completely focussing on Kai instead of his environment.

He felt danger and saw that Camiel lost control. But how? Soon he found out.

"Mauli! Get the fuck over here!!!! Can't you fuckin' wait for 1 WHOLE MINUTE BEFORE ATTACKING ME AGAIN?"
Back to top Go down
Mauli

Mauli

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2014-07-21

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:33 am

There she appeared again, the girl who tried to assassionate Eve last time. Some wolves gathered around her. She didn't care much about them, she didn't even look one in the eye. She just stared at Eve.

Nanda immediately took her chance and shot an arrow into Mauli's direction. She didn't bother to dodge it and got hit, but it didn't have any effect.
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

Aantal berichten : 37

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:04 am

Saïd gripped at his sword. "Camiel!!" He immediately noticed something was wrong and when the girl appeared he groaned. "GREAT! It's this BITCH again! As if angry werewolves and one of our TEAMMATES turning into a MONSTER wasn't enough to deal with!" He yelled out frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:37 am

Camiel gave a short look at Kai. Was he going to be okay? Or maybe...he could attack the others in any second.

Suddenly he had control over his body again. Did Mauli let him go? Why? He turned around, seeing the girl sprint towards them.

Eve gave a short yell as he pushed Camiel with a lot of force. The prince had the feeling he was shortly flying before hitting the ground with a loud crack. That didn't sound very healthy. Eve for some reason slipped and fell on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mauli

Mauli

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:40 am

Mauli sprinted in full speed, even with an arrow in her chest, towards the two men and the werewolf. It seemed like she knew that Eve would slip away, so instead of going for him, she hit the werewolf, hard, with her feet. Black water was floating around. Apparently liquid became her 'arms'. As she hit Kai again she mumbled "What is this for magic? He should able to control himself at least a little bit...."
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:45 am

Saïd rushed over to Camiel. Most of the wolves had either already backed off or were too wounded to fight. When he got to Camiel he knelt down next to him. "Camiel, shit everything alright?!" That crack did not sound good at all, what if he broke something?

Meanwhile Kai let out a loud yelp, and fell back. He seemed confused and less...dangerous, slowly backing away, still growling at Mauli. The twins let out a surprised gasp. "Hey now! He kicked us out of his head! Rude!" They yelled in unison.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:43 am

Camiel trembled a little bit. "I-I'm fine....I'm...fine....", he answered with a slow voice. His eyes quickly went on Eve, who was lying on the ground. He had the feeling he didn't want to look at Kai for a while. To be very honest, Camiel had no idea what to do either...
Back to top Go down
Mauli

Mauli

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:48 am

"Well, I'm sorry to break it to you two, but you're amateurs."

Mauli faced the snakey twins, showing her back to Kai. She could feel his bloodrush...his movements...so he wouldn't be threath to her...for now.

"He's under a very powerful spell that only a very skilled magican could break. Even then, it would leave many scars and it could bring a person in insanity. To stop this boy, we need to wait till the moon is gone, which will take some time. The sky is....different...tonight. Like someone wanted this to happen."

"There's a gate nearby!"

Mauli didn't turn around. She knew it was the young prince talking. "Destroy it.", she replied shortly, pretty much commanding.
Back to top Go down
yun

yun

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2014-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:02 am

"Hey now!" Yun crossed his arms. "We're not amateurs!" His brother quickly chimed in. "Yeah! We're not gatekeepers for nothing you know! Our powers just don't work as well in this crappy human world!" And then the Yun himself continued again. "Yeah! It sucks here, c'mon princey boy let's go, we've got a gate to destroy, I wanna get out of here!" They both slithered their way over to Camiel and yanked him up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:10 am

Pan was visibly annoyed by the two snake brothers and grumbled. "Camiel, do as she says, take the twins with you and go to the gate at least if it's destroyed we won't have to worry about that anymore!" Even though she didn't trust the newly appeared girl, she was right. Something was off about tonight.

Saïd protested, yelling at the two brothers. "Be careful you idiots, he might be injured!" He snapped at them, then turned to Pan "I'll go with them, I don't trust them alone with him, if something attacks them those slimy bastards will probably just leave him to fend for himself!"
But Pan silenced him "Saïd we most definitely need your fighting skills here okay, to keep the rest out of danger! I'll be going with them, all I ask is your trust." She leaned in closer and added something in a low tone. "Besides, I need you to keep an eye on her" She nudged at Mauli. "I don't trust her. Keep the rest out of danger okay, we'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:52 am

"W-why are you taking me with you? You should take Vivi!!! She has the right zodiac sign!!" He pointed at her with a trembling hand. Shit, why was he shaking so much?

Vivi gasped in surprise. "H-how am I going to destroy a gate!?"
"How do I know?"
"You did it before!"
"So? I was almost dead back then!!"
"You're pretty much repeating that right now!!"
"Wow thank you for telling!!"

The two cousins were yelling at each other, completely ignoring the danger around them.
Back to top Go down
Mauli

Mauli

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:56 am

Mauli seemed to ignore the people around her. She was focussed on the wolfs instead. She had no idea when Kai was going to attack her again. His blood felt incredibly strange. Normally she'd be able to controll him, by touching him with her own body, but...

She walked a bit backwards, untill her foot touched Eve's shoulder. Oh right, this asshole. "Get up.", she said. "Try to defeat this monster and I'll never try to kill you again."

"He's not...a monster..." Mauli heard a soft voice. That guy was still with his face in the mud. She decided to ignore it.

She talked to herself. "I think more wolfs will come soon. Some are dead, others are howling for help. I seriously wonder who's behind all of this..."
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 pm

Saïd was about to answer Pan when he heard a loud growl. The giant wolf -Kai- was moving again. A bunch of wolfs appeared around them again and he pushed Pan away. "Go, GO!"

Pan quickly ran an grabbed Vivi, interrupting the cousins' discussion and heading towards the gate. The twins made a last annoyed face at Mauli before each grabbing one of Camiel's arms and dragging him off.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Aantal berichten : 12
Leeftijd : 33

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 22

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:32 am

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD"

Vivi kept repeating that sentence, because she was obviously freaking out. How the hell was she supposed to destroy a gate? She never destroyed anything other than her figure.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:37 am

Before he knew it the twins grabbed him and made sure the prince didn't stay at the exact same spot. "L-let me go, I can walk!", Camiel yelled. He was pretty offended right now.

Meanwhile he looked at Eve, who managed to get up again. He was facing Kai, with no trace of fear. When Camiel looked at Mauli, he saw that she was fighting some wolfs who just arrived as some sort of back up. Oh boy...hopefully the gate would be destroyed soon...
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:25 am

Saïd shot a quick glance at Camiel one last time, hoping he'd be alright. And the others too. of course. (coughs). He turned his attention back to the remaining people. Natani had somehow managed to miraculously fend off quite a lot of the wolves together with Eli and seemed to be doing fine, but Eve...

He made his way over to Eve and Mauli. The girl wasn't so nice to them before, but she was currently fending off the wolves as well, so for now they were on the same side. Sorta. What she did to Eve after all this honestly didn't interest him at all. Surely they'd find another Aquarius somewhere if she uh...has her way with him. Once he reached both of them he spoke up. "Alright so what's the plan? How do we kill this guy before he eats us alive?"
Back to top Go down
yun

yun

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2014-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:33 am

Meanwhile, the twins had let go of Camiel as they followed Pan's lead. The group made their way through the thick forest trying to get to the gate as fast as they could. Suddenly both of them came to a halt abruptly. "STOP!" They yelled out in unison. Yun looked around the slightly open space, squinting a little. "It's around here." He muttered, even though this part of the forest looked EXACTLY like the other parts of the forest, with not a gate in sight.

Pan rolled her eyes at them. "Well then hurry up and make it visible again you idiots, we don't have all night!" The magical gate seemed to have a mind of its own, and just like the twins, it liked to trick people. First of all, it tends to be invisible most of the time, except for when the gemini constellation ruled the sky. Only the two twin gatekeepers can make it visible at will at any time. Secondly, it likes to appear in random places, making it extremely hard to find and very irritating. (again, just like it's gatekeepers.)
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:28 am

"I-I'll think of something! Don't bother me. I won't  get in your way....I hope..." Eve's only weapon was a pocketknife for now. It must look kinda lame, but to be very honest...he didn't want to hurt Kai at all. There must be a way to make him calm down!  Like Mauli said; there's some wicked magic going on somewhere. "How about you guys try to figure out who's behind all of this? I won't be surprised if it 's the Aries Witch Bitch.", Eve groaned.

Eve sprinted towards Kai. "Find a new Aquarius if I die, allright!?"
Back to top Go down
Mauli

Mauli

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:39 am

Mauli simply stared at Eve. Geesh, that man was being so out of character. He'd better make up for all the shitty things he used to do! Who even cares if he dies anyway?

"Let's figure out where this wolves come from. This group came from that direction." Of course, since she doesn't have arms, she couldn't point. So she made sure to look at the direction with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twelve Gates
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gay rp :: RP Area-
Jump to: