gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twelve Gates

Go down 
+10
Pan
yun
Eve
Yen
Freya
Em
Kai
Natani
Nanda
Hen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanda

Nanda

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27
Leeftijd : 25

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 14

Twelve Gates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 am

"Hmm hmm.", Nanda responded shortly. She knew that Natani had touchy feelings about mothers, so it's better to just....drop the subject, right?

"Sooooo, about something else..", she chuckled. "Don't you think Camiel looks great in a dress? I mean how many boys can do things like that? Incredible~"
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-28
Leeftijd : 31

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 19

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 am

Oh man. This little boy was hilarious!

"Well, just do something man! Heckie idc."

Eve easilyl pushed Kai towards the group. "Hey guuuys. Here he is! Now do a thing!"

The drunk people cheered loudly, like the king just returned, except Kai was 'just' a boy, not a king.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Aantal berichten : 38
Leeftijd : 29

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 17

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 am

Well, it seemed that all Said wanted was Camiel to calm down and rest. That was really nice of him, to be honest...

"Y-yeah.....I guess I'm going upstairs. I bet I won't feel disgusting anymore after I've changed. I'm just going to borrow some ugly pyjamas I guess.", the young prince responded.

"So uh....see you later?"

Camiel really had no idea where he was going to change and sleep and what they had to do now. And where the others would spend their nights.
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

Aantal berichten : 37

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:02 am

"Yeah, see you later." Saïd smiled at the young prince. He hoped that he would feel better after some rest. He never really thought of it, but Camiel must really hate having to wear dresses...
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

Aantal berichten : 21

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:06 am

Natani chuckled. "Well I'm sure he does, but I wouldn't really know now would I?" he pointed at his eyes quickly. "Though it does seem like he looks convincing, considering all those men that danced with him without even questioning it!"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Aantal berichten : 20

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:10 am

Oh god. Everyone was watching him... Well here goes nothing. Kai focused and made the color of his costume change from black to white. A very simple spell, but it was one he was sure of that it wouldnt blow up in his face. "Tadah..?" He really hoped this would satisfy them.
Back to top Go down
Camiel

Camiel

Aantal berichten : 38
Leeftijd : 29

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 17

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:28 am

There was one thing Camiel was 100% sure of, and that was that he'd never wanted to be seen in a dress ever again.

He didn't really mind that his hair was a darker color blond now, but ugh, today was terrible.

So he quickly went upstairs and went in the first bedroom he could find. It didn't seem to be the king's or princess' bedroom, so he simply put off the dress so quickly that it seemed he was almost ripping it of. After that he jumped into the bed and hid under the thick blankets.

Yes. Finally. Rest.
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 am

"OH SHIT. I FORGOT." Nanda facepalmed herself so hard that Natani was able to hear it.

Fuck. Normally she never forgot. The hell.

"Hmmmm, I don't know how you do it thooo.", she continued. "If I'd turn blind I'd probably kill myself. Archery is everything for me." Welp, that sounded a little bit rude, didn't it? Well, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:43 am

Everyone was silent for a moment, like they just saw something disgusting.

Then suddenly they started to cheer very loudly. Almost everyone in the big dancingroom could heer team.

"WOW WOWOWOWOOOO" "DID YOU SEE THAT? DID YOU SEEEEEEEEEE THAT?"

Eve laughed loudly at the reactions. "Hah, I told ya guys~" He even patted Kai's shoulder with his hand. Well done, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:53 am

Saïd sighed. Well, this definitely hadn't been the most fun party he ever went to. He kinda just wanted to sleep now...He stepped outside the big dance hall and walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor. He turned down the hallway where the guest rooms were and tried to remember which one he got assigned to by the maids earlier...Oh yeah, it was the first one on the right wasn't it? Saïd was pretty sure it was, since he recognized the weird pattern on the wooden door. He remembered noticing it when he first got here. He opened the door (which he had left unlocked since he didn't have any important stuff that could be stolen anyway.) and walked inside. When he closed the door behind him he threw off his jacket and untied his hair. It sure had gotten longer since they started their journey. But he didn't mind, in fact he was planning on growing it out even more. He wanted to have long hair again like he used to as a kid, before he had to cut it when he joined the rebellion. Saïd shuddered at the thought of those awful times. He remembered Eve saying something way back. Before they even got to the first gate. He said that his brother was looking for him. Nadeem...Saïd sighed. He didn't want to think about him now. He scanned the room and only now did he notice there was someone in his bed. Wh....This WAS his room right? Saïd double checked to make sure he hadn't gone into someone else's room and nope...this was definitely his. He quietly walked over to the bed and curiously looked at the person who was sleeping in it. Blonde curly hair...thick eyebrows...cute face...Wait...Camiel? Wh. What was camiel doing in /his/ bed...? He looked over to the side and saw the dress on the ground. It made sense now, he must've looked for the nearest free room to take of that dress and then he probably fell asleep....Wait if the dress is over there, then what was he wearing now...? Was he...? Saïd shook his head at the thought. Lets not go there. What should he do though? should he wake him up? should he let him sleep? but then where would he sleep? ...just next to him? he needed advice. Royal advice? He wondered where Em was.
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:01 am

Natani's smile faded, but returned in an instance. "Well...It's not easy...Though I guess because I can sorta sense the auras of people around me, it's not like im completely defenseless or anything...And I can still smell and hear and feel stuff!! Besides Nanna always told me to stay positive, no matter what. 'If you dont stay positive, you'll be your own downfall' she always said." Natani's expression changed, and you could tell he felt sad. "It's not easy though. To stay positive. I can still hear and feel you guys but...It's starting to get hard for me to imagine what you look like. I can't always imagine a clear face when you're talking to me and I'm scared i might.." His eyes were getting glossy and wet without him noticing. "I'm scared I might forget completely..."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:10 am

Kai was amazed at the response he got. They were really impressed by such a simple trick? Kai smiled to himself. People had never really applauded his magic, he always believed he was pretty terrible at it...appearance changing was the only thing he didn't fuck up with 90% of the time. Eve patted him on the back and he felt a lot better than he did earlier this evening. He bowed for his 'crowd' (drunk over enthusiastic men) and smiled. "thank you, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Em

Em

Aantal berichten : 5
Leeftijd : 30

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 18

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:33 am

Em was having a good time that evening. She chatted with many persons, and whenever she wanted some rest she just went to Freya. That girl was so nice to hang out with. She'll probably be a great wife. Camiel too, of course, but she'd never tell anyone that. Boys have to be 'tough' and 'manly', which she found kind of sad. Boys should just do what makes them feel best.

Eventually even Em got tired of this party and said her farewells to some people. She also told Freya that she was on her way to the bedroom, so that the girl could decide to go with her or stay at the party.

Soon she saw an open door. Who's room is this? She carefully opened it a bit more, so that she could so who was in there. It was a nervous Said, looking around like a lost puppy. "Can I help you?", she asked him with a soft voice. Was there a girl in his bed? Heck. The people really should stop drinking that much. This is the result.
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:40 am

Wait. Did she just....make this kid cry!? Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

His words made sense but Nanda still didn't know what to respond or what to do. Do you hug someone when they're sad? Or what?

She awkwardly patted Natani on his shoulder, leaning a bit against him. "Eh, it's okay really. You can always like, uuuhhh....sense my face! Y-yeaaaah!!"

Great job Nanda. You just made things way more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:47 am

Eve laughed like crazy. Oh man, this night was amazing. Camiel in a dress and magic. Hell yes.

His 'drunk friends' asked for more, but Eve knew that if he'd say yes, that this would continue for the rest of the night. Also, Kai was terrible at magic. He knew. The more he'd use it, the more he trusted in himself, the bigger chance that he'd blow up the castle. He wouldn't tell Kai of course.

"Nah guys, the lil' boy is tired!!! Smell ya later~"

His friends responded with sadness and laughter at the same time. How to manage that? Well, get drunk.

Eve quickly grabbed Kai's arm and got out of this party. "Wollah. God. Haha.", he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Saïd looked behind him. Speak of the devil! "Uh. Yes. Yes you can." He walked over to her outside of his room and closed the door, so he wouldn't wake up Camiel. He spoke quietly "I uh, I've got kind of a situation here. For some reason Camiel is sleeping in my bed, possibly not wearing clothes. And I have NO idea what to do?" He looked at her with a confused expression. One that said "PLS HELP".
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Natani sniffed and smiled "Well..not exactly but...Thanks." He leaned against Nanda sighing, but still smiling. "I'm happy I can still hear your voice and sense when you're around, I think I'll manage." He hadn't really meant to make it sound like it was specifically about her, but then again, it wasn't like what he said wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:11 pm

"huh wha-?" Before he knew it, Kai was being pulled away from the group. "Wait where are we going?" Kai pouted. He wasn't THAT tired, he kinda wanted to show them more tricks! He walked along with Eve, who tugging at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Em

Em

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Wait...this was a thing...happening right now? Camiel naked in Said's bed?

Em tried her best not to laugh, so she quickly put a hand in front of her mouth. "O-oh. I-I see."
She shouldn't had drink that wine.

"Well....maybe Kai can like...poof some clothes on him with some magic? Or you could grab another blanket and sleep...on the couch or...floor or...just next to him?" Oh man, his face. He looked like a confused puppy, which made her want to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nanda

Nanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:37 pm

"Heh. It sounds like you really want to see my beautiful face because you're oh so in love with me~", Nanda replied in a dramatic voice. Seriously man. What was up with this kid? Just stop crying.

Watching people cry is the worst.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Eve was so glad that they weren't there at the party anymore. He quickly walked through the corridors with Kai. Soon he saw Em and Said talking there in front of a door. "Heh, Said. What's up? It looks like you've seen a ghost, haha~"

Well, if Camiel were indeed a ghost, then yes, then he'd seen one.
Back to top Go down
Saïd

Saïd

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Saïd was considering Em's options when he heard Eve. Oh hell now, there was NO way he was gonna let Eve find out about this. "Nothing." He said with a poker face and he quickly mouthed a 'thank you' at Em and entered his room again, closing the the door behind him instantly. Alright. Okay uh. He guessed he could sleep on the cou- There was no couch. Saïd facepalmed. Well he wasn't gonna sleep on the floor, not after such a long night. So he guessed the only option left was to grab another blanket from the closet and...sleep next to him. Yeah. Alright, he could do this. He grabbed a blanket and started changing, feeling a bit weird about changing while camiel was in his bed sleeping. Which was weird because normally he wouldn't give a single fuck.Anyway, once he changed into his night gear (aka some short and no shirt) he climbed into the bed as carefully as possible and threw the blanket over himself, which was pretty hard, considering he couldn't stop his mind from wandering of tho think about the boy lying next to him. God dammnit this was gonna be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Natani

Natani

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:56 pm

Natani snorted "Yeah right, you wish!!" he smiled again "you're secretly just in love with me but youre too shy to tell me oooooo~~" he stuck his tongue out at her and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Huh? What was going on here? Eve was right, Saïd didn't look too comfortable! He just answered shortly and closed the door again though..."What was that all about?" he asked Em. Eve was still holding his arm but he didn't really care. He was also really starting to notice the effect of those few drinks he had a bit earlier, feeling way less nervous and more like 'i dont give a fuck'.
Back to top Go down
Em

Em

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Oh man. That might have been the funniest thing Em had seen yet. She didn't know how to describe it other than with laughter.

She just giggled at Kai as she ruffled his hair with one hand. "Nothing.", she told the two men, who were standing there, confused as fuck.

"I'm going to bed. You should so too. Good night." Em smiled at them before she took her leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Gates   Twelve Gates - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twelve Gates
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gay rp :: RP Area-
Jump to: