gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vamp roleplay

Go down 
+6
MomAndDad
Nitro
Nick
Jacob
Vara
Hen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
zacharie

zacharie

Aantal berichten : 206
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 am

"hm.. teleporting won't work" Zacharie answered with a hand on his chin thinking the matter through as well "If I'd teleport her somehwere else she'd just come back, since she got here somehow in the first place. I guess I'll just go all out again, since I'm back to my old self I'd probably be much stronger without those useless fat lumps on my chest. In short we have to create a distraction long enough for me to attack her without knowing, if she's going to play dirty so can we."
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Aantal berichten : 117

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 am

Xavier ran towards Vara who had been struck against the, well what was left of it, tree. "Are you alright?" he said squatting down through his legs. Feeling a strong need to hit Emther in her face for hurting Vara he turned around to look at what appeared to be Emther right now unsure whether to fling at her or not.
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Aantal berichten : 125

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:17 am

Elise stared confusingly into the eyes of what she thought to be a true demon, a chill of fear ran down her spine as all she could think about was how badly she wanted an excuse to run away from the battlefield right now... hm maybe a weaker opponent, she thought as her eyes broke contact roaming around what was left of the castle. Her eyes caught the distressed being of Nick obviously desperately trying to find a way out as well. don't tell me, he knows more doesn't he. With sights set on Nick Elise began to stealthy make her way away from Emther into Nick's direction.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Aantal berichten : 233

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:48 am

"S-so....a distraction.........right?" Nitro took a deeph sigh. That sounded about right...right? "I get it. Do whatever...you must do.."

Nitro ran towards the thing that's called 'Emther' and decided to make something up. "W-what i-is this? Another one?! I-I just saw one destroyed...y-yet another!!!" Even though the boy was stuttering, for some reason what he said sounded real. Maybe Emther would be interested in knowing that there was another...whatever she was. And to make it even sound 'sweeter', it got destroyed. Maybe that would catch her attention...

All it did was slowing down some kind of counter. Well, that's better than nothing, for now. Maybe Nitro had to...touch it?
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Aantal berichten : 118

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 am

Vara felt blood inside of her mouth. That bitch actually managed to hurt her! What the fuck!

She was a little bit dizzy, but decided to tell Xavier that she was fine. "W-wait....is that Nitro? Doing something stupid?? Oh God....." Vara closed her eyes and groaned.
Back to top Go down
zacharie

zacharie

Aantal berichten : 206

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:47 am

Zacharie put himself in a stealth mode as he silently drew his blades countering from the back making himself smaller than usual. His hands started to sweat from the tension he felt building up, this was it, this one attack had to work. There was no other choice this was their final option. Well that or a miracle but how big was the chance of that? He took his time to charge up finding eye contact with Nitro to let him know he had to stall just a bit more.
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Aantal berichten : 117

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:50 am

"Just take it easy! You should rest up properly, Zacharie will take care of this" Xavier nearly shouted having seen his best friend getting ready for an attack "For now we should get out of here while we still can" He argued taking his injured girlfriend into his arms.
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Aantal berichten : 125

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:54 am

Meanwhile, on what was left of the balcony that connected the grand entrance staircase with the first upper level, Elise made her move. With a scream she lunged to the already confused Nick, armed with two large meat knives in her hands. Nick evaded her attack by moving aside jumping into defenses for the next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vamp roleplay
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40