gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vamp roleplay

Go down 
+6
MomAndDad
Nitro
Nick
Jacob
Vara
Hen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
elise

elise

Aantal berichten : 125
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:25 am

Back at Nitros house Elise still sat cowering in the corning watching the drama unfold in front of her eyes, she sighed slightly at the kings stubbornness but realized that's what the boy had always been like. So she too made the decision to slip out the house and go after her king.
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Aantal berichten : 117

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:27 am

"More like a corpse party" the tall boy scoffed taking in the surroundings still wanting to get out of there as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Aantal berichten : 233

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

"I-I'm going to h-help you!!!", he yelled loudly. He managed to keep up, but was still a few meters behind Zacharie. He could see his body slowly turning into a man again.

Nitro had to admit that he had no fucking idea how to help Zacharie at this point. Support? Fighting? Well, the king didn't really look like he wanted a group of fans telling him everything will be allright and full of bunnies and rainbows. Also, Nitro and fighting....how the hell do you put these two things in ONE sentence? The boy knew very well that they were very fucked.
Back to top Go down
Emther

Emther

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2014-03-15

Character sheet
Leeftijd:
PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 am

"Then you're both invited for dessert!"

The robot heard them coming from far. She was holding a dead body, but not for long. She dropped it and it slowly slided on the ground, making a faint soude of hitting something. Emther wasn't smiling anymore. She just looked very angry, but calm.
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Aantal berichten : 118

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:07 am

Vara quickly got in a fighting position, making sure her nails were sharp as shit.

"Hey bitch.", she snarled at the thing. "Do me a favor and hit the 'I destroy myself' button~?" Vara grinned a little bit, standing in front of Xavier, so Emther couldn't hit him.
Back to top Go down
zacharie

zacharie

Aantal berichten : 206

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:37 am

The kind took a hold turning around with a sigh, as he looked down from where he stood. "You? Help me?" he sneered with a hint of sarcasm. It wasn't his intention to be so cold with the boy, but he didn't want Nitro to lose his life to safe him. "only if you're prepared to die you can help me" He said in a soft voice, looking into the other boys eyes for an answer.
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:40 am

A safe distance away from the two boys Elise sat in hiding wondering what Nitro would decided. Oh how she felt jealous, but also so thrilled. She decided to take a detour around the two to reach the castle first to take notice of the problem first hand.
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:43 am

Xavier stood trembling behind Vara not really sure of how strong emther was. She could be stronger than Zacharie that'd be a problem, then even Vara wouldn't be able to take her on right? On the other hand what could he even do in a situation like this? take Vara's hand and run for it, or fight himself. He'd never really had a strong enemy to fight. For now he decided to take watch, wishing for Vara not to die.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:17 am

Nitro's eyes teared up after hearing his king speak. He had to be serious this time.

He couldn't stop his tears. He looked like a little kid who wanted to join something so badly, even though he was too young for it. "I-I'll d-die then. I'm f-fed up being s-such a loser and l-let others s-solve my problems. T-this is my kingdom t-too you know!!!"

His eyes started to change a little, like he was starting to get furious. "I-I'm going with you and you can't stop me."
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:35 am

Emther started to attack with some sort of gun coming out of her hand. What a creep!

Vara snickered and made a run for it, grabbing Xavier along. She knew Emther would hit him, if she'd be the only one moving.

Emther didn't like the fact Vara knew what was planned, so she started to fire more and more.

"Try to dodge!! You're fast right? You can do it!" Vara let go of her boyfriend, dodging the fires. Emther got damaged a bit, thanks to Elise. So her fires weren't that powerful as before.
Back to top Go down
zacharie

zacharie

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:24 am

Zacharie turned around completely at the boys words, hearing him out before thinking shortly. "..fine" he then said clearly "Dry your tears and let's go." was all he said before turning his back to the other again having nothing more to say. only to think, thinking 'don't you dare die on me' in the back of his head as he headed for the castle once more, having gradually slowed down his pace for nitro to catch up
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:29 am

Meanwhile elise had reached the castle easily stepping in evading the flood of servants fleeing to safety for their own sake, some had even yelled at her to turn back and that it was crazy. But she just replied as casually as ever that she had to do this. when she arrived at the main hall she hid behind one of the remaining pillars to observe the situation, seeing vara and emther go at it while that lean boy just leaped around. "so that bitch starts all the fun without me huh?" she said not really angry just annoyed really. She decided to take hold for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:31 am

"I am? I..I mean yeah of course!" Xavier breathed out in total confusion as he dodged to the side trying to distract the... well.. thing? that was attacking vara as best as he possible could.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:49 pm

A huge smile appeared on Nitro's face. He might not be very happy, but he was so relieved to know that Zacharie wouldn't leave his side, for now. "Y-yes!", he yelled enthausiasticely while wiping of his tears. He followed Zacharie as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:53 pm

It looked like Vara had some reborn power. Heck, she actually felt pretty strong right now. Maybe that Jacob dude did something with her body back in the dungeon.

She threw a nail at Emther, hitting her robot arm. It didn't have a health effect, but it did make Emther angrier, throwing powershots randomly around her because of the stress.
Back to top Go down
zacharie

zacharie

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:52 am

Zacharie sighed to himself thinking just how lighthearted could he get? Well it was just once right? Once he walked inside the castle he wouldn't show no mercy, not to that monster at least. He looked slightly over his shoulder noticing that Nitro had caught up with him. "You know, if you guys wouldn't have been here with me...I probably wouldn't even be here anymore right now. So thank you, for that" is what he said suddenly, of course directed to the boy behind him.
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:59 am

At that moment Elise thought it was a good time to move, she grabbed her knives from under her plaid skirt deflecting the random shots Emther was shooting around, deciding to go for a clean but at the monsters legs.

Meanwhile Xavier was doing the most outstanding stances just to try and not get hit, thank god he was pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:40 am

Holy shit. Out of nowhere that bitch appeared. And she was actually helping them. Amazing!

Vara grinned. "It seems you are pretty much losing right now, whore~", she yelled at Emther who was full of rage.
Back to top Go down
Emther

Emther

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2014-03-15

Character sheet
Leeftijd:
PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:45 am

Emther was indeed full of rage. Her circumstances weren't that great anymore. She dodged another attack of Vara easily, but wasn't that lucky with the other girl. Knives hit her robotlegs. Well...who needs legs?

Emther's legs simply fell off. She was floating in the air now, with a strange aura around her body. It might be for the best to just destroy the planet now. Yes.

Emter completely transformed. Her arms also fell off and her body became smaller. She slowly touched the ground. Her eyes became black with small red numbers that were moving super fast, confusing the vamps around her.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:47 am

A giant blush appeared on Nitro's face after hearing his king's words. Woah...if his world wasn't in danger right now, he'd feel so super happy. It was like a happiest moment in his life for some reason. "Y-you're welcome!", he said a little loud. He didn't care how dumb he looked right now. He...saved his king...he was worth something...that mattered way more!

Suddenly the sky changed. "I-I think something's going on with the castle? I can feel it in my guts....."
Back to top Go down
zacharie

zacharie

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:25 am

The small prince looked up to the skies feeling a bit sick to his stomach as he took Nitro's hand pulling him along as he started to sprint to the castle "We have to hurry" was all he said as if he felt the same Nitro felt, which was probably true.
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:30 am

Xavier stopped moving away but rather took a few confusing steps back with caution. "Uh.. someone know what's going on right now?" he asked knowing the answer himself far to well, of course no one knew what was going on. They didn't even know for sure what or who their opponent really was. for the first time in forever Xavier could finally read into whatever the situation was, and the situation was screaming nothing more than death.
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:32 am

On the other side of Emther Elise had also stopped in her tracks cocking her head to the side in confusion. It wasn't like she wasn't afraid or anything but above all she was just very confused about what was going on and how you could kill it.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am

"W-what do we do?" They probably had to think about something. Fast.

"Hmmmm, i-is there some sort of magic or something we can use in the castle??? Since we also t-teleported away one time?? Maybe we...I-I mean you....could teleport her.....away?" Nitro had no clue if any of what he was saying was right or wrong. But all he could do for now is brainstorming, right?
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:38 am

"THAT FUUUUUCKINGGG BITCH!", Vara yelled. She tried to touch Emther, but doing that wasn't the best idea, really. She flew towards a tree, hurting her back like hell. The tree didn't like it either.

Fuck fuck Vara had no idea what to do. Maybe this was the day they would all die?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vamp roleplay
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next