gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vamp roleplay

Go down 
+6
MomAndDad
Nitro
Nick
Jacob
Vara
Hen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-29

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 am

With despair already felt throughout the castle nick began to write his letter. In vamp language of course. He had a translation book next to him as he occasionally peeked into it. Once done and satisfied he brought the letter down to the press as he asked them to print the letter thirty times. He then brought the letters to the couriers as he gave them both a list of addresses they had to deliver the letter to. The letter read:

Dear mr/mrs,

Congratulations, if you are reading this letter it means you have been invited to visit the castle and meet with the king in person. Please do not discard of this special letter as this will be your ticket to enter the castle grounds and partake in its facilities. You may however bring one other person with you to share the special experience with. We will expect your presence in two days exact.

Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:55 am

Vara was glad that the king walked away to take a bath. Please, take a long one, she thought. She looked at her...boyfriend (she can call him that, right???) who hadn't say a word all this time. "A-ah....sorry??" She had no idea if she actually had to apologise or not. Welp, the mood was kind of awkward now...
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

Aantal berichten : 56
Leeftijd : 33

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 23

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:57 am

Jacob wanted to take a small walk through the castle, because he wanted another cup of tea. He didn't bother to ask a servant, butler or maid. He wanted to it himself for once.
On the corridor he found a maid though. It was Elise. He was kind of surprised to see her alone, and not with Nitro at her side. First he wanted to ignore her, but then he remembered that Nitro would be an important person, because of the note he wrote for him. "Oh, Elise.", he remarked, turning around. "Why isn't Nitro with you?", he carefully asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Aantal berichten : 233

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:02 am

Nitro knew that it would be better to stay the night at the castle, so that he had enough strenght to go to his family the next day, but he was simply way too worried to stay put. He put the note in his pocked after he changed into his normal clothes. He looked out of the window, seeing that there were no guards and there was a huge plant, sticking on the wall. He didn't even think of how dangerous it would be to jump out of a 15 meter window, but he did it anyway. He simply took hold of the plant and let himself slowly fall out of the window. It had thorns so before he knew it his hands were open. Shit. Thinking before acting would have been smarter afterall. Good thing his legs didn't hurt when they reached the ground. Hopefully it would rain later tonight.
It was a good thing vamps can see well in the darkness. At this moment there weren't a lot of guards outside where Nitro was, so he made it out of the castlegardens after a while. He knew his way back home, since he has been here many times with Zacharie, Vara, Xavier and Elise, so he ran back home, knowing that he didn't have a lot of time without getting noticed that he was gone.
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Aantal berichten : 117

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:19 am

"Why are you apologizing?" Xavier asked hearing Vara say it in such a sad tone. true the mood became a bit awkward after Zacharie left but hey, that was mainly because he didn't have any say in their conversations. He wasn't as smart as they both were. He couldn't even write or read in the first place. Which made him nothing more then just a huge useless fighting machine really, or at least that's how he felt. Luckily vara was there to keep those feeling away from him.
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Aantal berichten : 125

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:25 am

Elise turned around as she heard her name, a familiar face came into play as she smiled at him. "Oh hey Jacob!" she cheered "I brought Nitro back to the room, he was...quite upset as the last meeting ended" she admitted her smile a bit faltering but bringing it right back up as she looked jacob fiercely into his eyes "Say Jacob~ what is it that you need Nitro for?" As innocent as she said that she locked her eyes with his with a dangerous stare.
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:42 am

Vara let out a sigh and got up. "Hey. I'm going to take a bath. What about you?" Taking a bath is the most relaxing thing ever. Especially since she also had a bubblebath. Now she realised it, 'what about you' kind of sounded like 'wanna tag along'. She didn't mean it that way but heck, she wouldn't mind to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

Aantal berichten : 56
Leeftijd : 33

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 23

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:45 am

Jacob was glad to hear that. That means that there is a big chance he found the note!
But of course Elise wasn't that dumb. He smiled at her while he answered. "I just think he didn't look good today. Kind of...off? I just hope that he'll feel better tomorrow. Now, if you excuse me." He nodded at her as 'goodbye' and walked towards the kitchen. He wished Nitro all the luck of the world.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:51 am

Nitro never got home this fast. Normally it would have taken him 20 minutes or more. This time it dured only 10 minutes. He was wheezing when he arrived there, which scared a few of his siblings who were chilling outside. "Dude....Nitro...." The one who always looked angry at Zacharie (if you still remember him Wink ) tried to start a conversation, but Nitro cut him off. "I-I really n-ne-need to w-warn you." "What?" "Nitro what the he-" "Negu, Aslan, I-I'm serious!" Nitro's wheezing became less and less as he looked at his two older brothers. "I-I was s-s-serving t-tea and coffee....on a meeting today...a-and...they w-want to execute....some p-people of the m-middle class." Damnit. He really needed to work on his condition. "A-and t-they're.....going to send...letters." For the first time ever one of Nitro's dads came outside too, since he heard voices. He looked at his three sons silently, like they were saying someone was murdered. "D-don't...respond...to the letter.....b....b..." Tears appeared in his eyes again. He wanted to talk more, but his lips refused to listen to him. His brothers and father understood the message though. Aslan did something he never ever did in his life before. He walked over to Nitro and carefully hugged him. It was more like an awkward hug, since....he never hugged a person in his life before. "C-calm down....geesh...what the fuck?" Nitro was super surprised. Aslan normally hated everyone and used to bully him the most. What the hell was going on?
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:01 am

Xavier got bright red at the question that was asked. take a bath? with him, or did she mean it in another way? hnng that was some subliminal messaging she had there. jezus. "Y..you mean if I want to.. join you right?" He brought out awkwardly still a bit red. How dumb could he be, he could've just said 'sure I'll join you' but he didn't think of that option. he didn't want vara to think of him as pervert afterall.
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:05 am

"Hmmm~ I agree to that Jacob" she said with dangerous eyes as she walked off happily to bring away some blankets. Somehow she didn't trust the words Jacob said. they didn't so much reek of lies but also didn't smell as sweet as the truth. So she decided to go back to the room to check on Nitro. Of course when she opened it she was welcomed by an empty room, cold by an open window. Elise of course saw this as an act of Nitro running away, from her none the less. She smiled playfully as she readied her knives. "So you want to play hard now don't you" she sneered as she left the room in the dead of night where a thunder storm was slowly drifting near.
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:16 am

Vara looked at him and started to laugh. "Geesh, whatever. If you want to join, suuure." She already started to walk towards the bathroom. It's cute that he's still emberassed about all of this, while they have seen each other nakes for many times. That kid sure tried his best to be the 'good boy'.

When they arrived Vara put the bubblebath on, removed her shirt and pants and jumped into it. She knew that she was going to use this bath since this morning, so that's why she wore a bikini instead of a bra and panties. Fuck the rules.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:24 am

More of Nitro's siblings came outside because of the noise. They were all pretty surprised to see Aslan hugging crying Nitro. What in the world... "Hey Aslan, you hug like you're hugging a giiiirl~" "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU." Many giggled in response.
Their second father also came outside. "What the hell is going on. Get inside. All of you." Nitro was the only one who refused. He told them that he had to go back before they noticed he was gone. But the others insisted him that he should calm down first. He did save their lifes afterall. Nitro really didn't want to stay, but it's not like he could run away, because Aslan simply carried him inside. Knowing that his older brother was really strong, Nitro didn't even try to get away. Well, have it your way then...
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:41 am

Xavier followed vara as he joined her in the bath with just his boxers on. well not that it was a problem for him to remove a certain part of clothing since he didn't wear a shirt or shoes to begin with. The real problem now was that these were his only pair of boxers. now of course he had some more at home but he didn't have those here. Also he didn't even own a swim suit. He never swam or even learned it therefore there was no reason at all to own one. He sighed as he let the warm comfortable bath consume him. Never in his life has he had such luxury, and he intended to try out every single thing there was.
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:44 am

Elise left the castle in silence as she sought over the streets to find Nitro. where could he have gone? she decided to check out his own house first, since she didn't really want to run into that other bitch. what was her name? Vara? yeah her. tch no one takes away something that is hers. even though they've known each other longer, he was hers now. She swarmed the streets with a dangers aura around her as her sweet smile still lingered throughout the streets as a seductive candy. raindrops had started to fall and it wouldn't be long before a night storm would break out.
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:12 am

Vara started to think while relaxing with Xavier in the bubblebath. "Hey....did you and Zacharie....bring extra clothes with you? Because that dude is wearing your jacked all the time. He looks so stupid in it, what the fuck." Zacharie even looked smaller in Xavier's huge yellow jacket. How funny and not cute~
She imagined letting Zacharie wearing very girly and stupid clothes and Vara did her best not to laugh at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:35 am

Nitro's family didn't have a lot of luxery stuff, so they just boiled some water and put some herbs in it. He slowly drank it while his siblings were doing their usual stuff. His fathers were talking to his mother about what happened. At first she didn't believe all of this at all, but they convinced her eventually. Meanwhile some of the siblings were teasin Aslan, for showing effection for the first time. He was pretty angry about it and even hit one in the face, who fell on the ground and started laughing like a maniac, while one bloody teeth rolled on the floor. Great. The usual. Nitro slowly warmed his hands by the herbwater. It was nice to be home for five little minutes...
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:48 am

"U...um well as you've seen yourself there wasn't much time for zacharie to get his clothes, as for myself I don't really have that many clothes really. Everything is too small" He admitted. A bit shameful he didn't own more than a pair of pants and a yellow jacket but hey that was reality! Though Vara would probably want to go buy him clothes and all, ugh he felt so guilty she had to pay all his things, he felt like one day those expenses might even come back to bite him. But for now it was best to not worry about it.
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:51 am

Drenched in rain Elise had finally made it to Nitro's place as she glanced inside the windows she indeed saw a shaking Nitro sitting there. Well too bad she had to come in, it was rude to leave a lady out in the rain after all~ She hesitantly knocked on the door as she didn't know what to expect from his family. A young man with an angry expression opened the door. wow he's in a good mood, she giggled in the back of her mind. "Good evening" she started "I'm Nitro's girlfriend, would you be so nice to let me in?" she asked as sweet as sugar.
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:06 am

Vara giggled at his explaination. "That's really sad.", she told him honestly and with no regrets. being poor must be so damn hard. "You'll probably complain if I buy you clothes, huh?" She rested her chin on Xavier's shoulder. "You can earn this aaaall back to me, you know~?", she giggled with a soft voice. she wondered what he'd think and what he'd say.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 am

AAslan simply looked at the little girl, smiling like crazy in front of him. "Wrong address, Nitro doesn't even have a girlfriend." Before he could close the door Nitro got up. "A-Aslan?" What was going on there? He walked to the door and soon saw Elise. "E-Elise?", he yelled in surprise. "W-w-w-w-w-what are you doing here???? W-wh" "Is this some crazy stalker bitch?", Aslan interupted Nitro calmly, like he wasn't insulting Elise at all. "A-ah n-n-n-no, she's okay!!!" Shit shit shit. Why is Elise here? was she sent to kill him and his family? did he find out he ran away? Gosh, Nitro really was getting scared now...
Back to top Go down
xavier

xavier

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 am

Xavier tched although the was right that was kind of rude, and of course he didn't. and wow she was pretty perverted huh? Well no matter how you'd look at it he still loved her for it. "heh pervert" He scoffed back. "I'm in no need of new clothes" He shrugged. he really was fine without all the preppy clothes, besides she'd try to get him to wear a shirt. A shirt would be the last thing he'd wear, he wouldn't even want to be found dead in a shirt!
Back to top Go down
elise

elise

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:40 am

"Ahh Nitro so you were here! I got so worried" elise exclaimed basically flinging the boy around his neck. A metal rattle of the knives touching each other was heard but no attention was paid. "I went back to our room and I didn't see you there!" She said dramatically as if he had practically died instead of just walked away. "Now I'm here why don't you introduce me to your family!" She cheered happily. Clearly the family was confused to what had just happened but elise paid no attention to that as she happily introduced herself as, of course, nitro's girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Vara

Vara

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:49 am

Vara pouted in dissapointment, splashing some water in his face. "Wow, booooring~", she sing-sang. Well, as long as he was focused on her she didn't mind him looking like a newborn hobo. It's his choice afterall, she can't and won't force him, that'd be rude. Heck, Vara was a rude person, but not that rude, right? Meanwhile she relaxed in the bubblebath and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Character sheet
Leeftijd:

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 am

"A-ah, I-I was!" Suddenly Nitro realised something really well. She really...didn't trust him...did she? And if there was something the little man had learned then it would be 'trust'. He didn't smile nor look sad. He was just staring at the others with a blank face. Meanwhile Aslan thought that this was bullshit and went outside again. Other siblings were super surprised by hearing this. Nitro...a girlfriend!? One of them even screamed "He's not gay!" which made one of his fathers laugh. Great. Just really fucking great. Nitro simply went outside without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vamp roleplay   Vamp roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vamp roleplay
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next