gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemalay

Hemalay

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27
Leeftijd : 29

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 18

"Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Empty
PostSubject: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 am

A teacher had called Hemalay earlier today and asked if she could clean one of the classrooms, because the one who was supposed to do it got sick. By 'cleaning' they meant making sure that everything looked tidy. It wasn't a big or hard job to do, and Hemalay lived nearby the school, with her little brother, so it was no problem with her. She was bored as hell, as you might could tell. Soon she found a book on one of the tables. It wasn't hers, so she just looked at it for a few seconds, not hearing that someone else got in.
Back to top Go down
AndyNr1

AndyNr1

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:16 am

Damn. "Why do you keep forgetting this stuff?" That's what he kept wondering. Well, Andy guessed this counts as some sort of daily workout. And of course his class had to be on the 5th floor. This school doesn't have the finances to fund an elevator, apparently. Even though the principal's office just got remodeled completely. Of course they have the money for THAT sort of thing..

He needed his textbook. Every secret of his was written down in there. If someone were to find and read it, the damage would be disastrous! Andy needed that book back no matter what.

Finally. The 5th floor. It wasn't far now.

He opened the door to the class.
And there he saw a girl holding his book. Her long hair a bit ruffled from the cleaning. There was a bit of dust flying through the air. You could see it flying around in tiny particles in the  light of the setting sun. In which he could also see her. Her appearance didn't matter now. She was holding the book.

"Shit."
Back to top Go down
Hemalay

Hemalay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:29 am

"Eeks!" She suddenly heard a "shit" in the classroom. Someone was behind her? She almost dropped the book, put it back on the table and turned around like nothing happened. "O-oh a-ah, I'm sorry hello!", Hemalay awkwardly greeted. Who was this boy? She kind of saw him a few times before, but she never figured out his name or anything. She awkwardly bowed her head a bit. "Is this....your book?", she asked carefully. It seemed that he didn't like her touching it...
Back to top Go down
AndyNr1

AndyNr1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:40 am

The girl was flustered. That was really cute. Wait a minute...Wasn't she in his class? Her name was...female. Obviously. Ah, let's just ask later. Right now he's got himself more important matters on his hands.

Without saying anything he stormed towards the book in the classroom. He frightened her a bit by suddenly running at her without saying a word. "Oh thank God you're okay! I was so worried about you..." He grabbed onto the book and lifted it up in the air. He looked like such a freak.

After his little "savior" moment he looked down at the girl who, in a very flustered way, kept staring at him. "*Cough* Aha, yes. My name is Andy Miller. And yeah, this is my book. I..forgot it in class."

He chuckled. Obviously you forgot it in class, you idiot. Otherwise it wouldn't be here. He was hoping she didn't read the book. He COULD ask. But that would just seem rude.. Let's give her the benefit of doubt, here.
Back to top Go down
Hemalay

Hemalay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:50 am

Hemalay sure got startled a bit. Was he going to...? Oh nevermind, he's a booklover. No. Book-addict. Yes. That's the best how to describe this...weirdness? He even...talked to the book. Which made her giggle. Funny men still exist, huh?

She knew that he forgot about her for a second, because he looked oh so busy with his 'lover'. "Nice meeting you, mister Miller.", she giggled. "I'm Hemalay Surami. I'm glad you found your book well and safe!"

Knewing that he wouldn't do her any harm she came a little bit closer. "Sooo...you love books too? Is this your notebook, for class?" Hemalay pointed at it, showing interest and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
AndyNr1

AndyNr1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:17 am

She started asking questions. "Ah yes! My notebook...for class!" he said....charmingly? It was something, but not charming.. "I need to, uhm...study for tomorrow's math test, so yeah! I really need it!" he chuckled again. Does he even have math tomorrow? Probably not, but it was his best shot out of this mess.

Sure seemed like she loves books. I guess that's to be expected from someone in the literature clu- Wait. Club. Is she in the literature club? Is she in ANY club? He had to know!

"Thanks for keeping it safe for me, though! I'm not so big on books, but you seem like you love them yourself? Have you joined the Literature Club?" He clutched onto his notebook as he asked this question.

This was it. His chance.
Back to top Go down
Hemalay

Hemalay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:31 am

Hemalay nodded in response, showing him that she was listening to him. A math test? She couldn't remember having one...Were they really in the same class? Probably not... "Ah, I'm glad you found them. I hope you already studied for the test though. Doing it the night before the big day is...not the smartest thing to do!" Hopefully that sounded more like advice than being rude...

"Oh....ehm....I..." She didn't join the club. She didn't really have the time for it...yet. Hemalay had to take care of a lot of things, since her parents were on 'vacation', which caused that she had to live with her little brother for the rest of the year. Actually, she had plenty of time, but she just wanted to be home before Lamassu, so that he'll feel safe.

"I didn't join any clubs, yet. But....joining the literature club sounds really nice...I guess.", she answered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AndyNr1

AndyNr1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:58 am

Yes! His eyes widened and a grin appeared on his face. He grabbed hold of her shoulders. She seemed startled. Invoking physical contact like that is not a normal thing to do.

"You..." He said. "...haven't joined a club yet?" He stared her down which would be scary for anyone. She hesitantly shook her head at him.

He let go of her shoulders and held up his notebook. With a fierce swing he opened it up on a specific page: "Join The Paranormal Club TODAY!!" It said.

Followed by the excited sound of:

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN MY CLUB??"
Back to top Go down
Hemalay

Hemalay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:30 am

Hemalay got startled again by the shouldergrabbing. What was he...going to do? He didn't seem to be a bad guy though...

All he wanted to know was if she had joined a club, huh? Well....she already answered him....twice now. Maybe he was a member of the literature club and wanted her to join too?

Wrong. She sure got surprised by his behaviour and this all explained it... He wanted her to join the paranormal club. "O-oh.", she answered calmly. She whiped off some dust that was relaxing on her skirt. "Hmmm, s-so....what is the paranormal club about? Ghosts....and stuff?" She believed in spirits, but that was something she rather not shared with anyone. How many members would be part of this club?
Back to top Go down
AndyNr1

AndyNr1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:00 pm

He had her. He knew he had her. He just had to reel her in.
"Yes, ghosts and stuff! Real spooky things!" He said in an excited voice. "Espers and demons, and the afterlife! Spirits from the dead and psychic links between other worlds!" He waved his arms around while browsing through the notebook and showing her different pages of information and doodles he had written down.

He knew this was his chance to get his club started. All he needed were members. He'd been looking everywhere the past two weeks, but to no succes. "Of course, an amazing club like this is bound to get a lot of members. So you'd better sign up soon!" Smooth. Real smooth.

He was so nervous about what she was going to reply to that. Of course, he still couldn't wipe that stupid grin of his face.
Back to top Go down
Hemalay

Hemalay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:29 pm

He sure...was fond of his club. He explained it like some kid who just got a giant toy firetruck for Christmas. It was funny, really. Funny but weird. Hmm, maybe he should go into the selling business when he graduates...?

Hemalay put a finger on her cheek, thinking. "Umh umh...it doesn't sound boring, luckily enough." She was basically torn between saying yes or no. She didn't want to break Andy's heart. Wait, that sounded like some crazy love situation. Well, let's say that Andy is in love with paranormal things, yes yes.

Suddenly she knew a good question to ask. "Will this club help me with my school career?" She gave him a calm smile.
Back to top Go down
AndyNr1

AndyNr1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:05 am

"Eh?" Help with her school career? He never gave it any thought but there should be something. Andy took a long pause thinking about a possible answer. He kept ruffling through his hair while wondering.

"Well..." He returned a calm smile. "At the Paranormal Club it's not just about doing club activities, but being good friends with each member. That's what a club is all about, right?"

"A club is a place where you can have fun with friends and help each other out. I think during your school years it's important to have friends like that. And I'm volunteering for that job."

He raised his arm and signaled to shake hands. "I can't assure you it'll help with your studying, but we'll help you out as much as we can if you join."
Back to top Go down
Hemalay

Hemalay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:15 am

Hopefully the young lad would find something good to answer her question.

Andy's words sounded like sweet honeywater to Hemalay. She did care about studying afterall. This man was....kind of weird, but it was in a funny weird way. She giggled at him for a bit, but it was not the 'omfg you're sto stupid' giggling, it was more...giggling?

"Hmm, that does sound....good...I guess?" She put some hair behind her ear. "I don't really have a lot of friends here since I moved....so....sure...I guess?"

Something she didn't know was that Andy was the only member of this club. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
AndyNr1

AndyNr1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:31 am

She...accepted?
She accepted!
The sweet sound of her voice accepting his glorious offer to join a fresh new club would always be a moment he'd remember.

"Really?! That's great!"

He grabbed hold of her hand and looked her in the eyes

"We'll make sure to find some really spooky stuff!"

He grabbed hold of his notebook, put it in his bag and made his way to the door. He turned to face Hemalay once more with a wide grin.

"Club activities start tomorrow! I'll show you where it is during lunch!"

And with that, Andy was out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)   "Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Pls join my club!" (Hemalay&Andy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gay rp :: RP Area :: In school :: Classrooms-
Jump to: