gay rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noriko

Noriko

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 16

(Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Empty
PostSubject: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:55 am

Noriko put down his backpack in the back room of the cafe, grabbed his apron and rushed to the counter while trying to put it on. It looked very sloppy, but he couldn't care less because he was late for work already. Okay, it was just a part-time job at the coffee shop in the café, but he liked it and it earned him some useful money. What time was it even? His shift started at 3pm today, and it was 3:14 now. Shit, he was pretty late. Hoping no one noticed him being late, he started preparing the usual things. Getting the coffee beans he needed, preparing the cups and glasses for use, cleaning up a bit, all that kind of stuff actually. Exhausted from all the work after he had just ran all the way to the story, he put his hands on the counter and let his head fall down. Noriko sighed and took a deep breath. At least no one complained about him being late. What a relief. He heard the doorbell-thingy and immediately looked up. With a smile, he looked at the guy walking into the store and greeted him because, of course, he was a great barista.
Back to top Go down
Lamassu

Lamassu

Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27
Leeftijd : 25

Character sheet
Leeftijd: 15

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:08 am

While Noriko was was working that much it started to rain a little bit. Lamassu decided to take shelter somewhere. That coffeeshop over there looked really nice. His older sister gave him money for small amount of food, so a cup coffee or something won't hurt, right? He entered the shop, immediately being greeted by a stranger. He probably works here, huh? Lamassu greeted him with a soft voice. "Can I get a cup of coffee?", he asked, while some small drops fell on the ground, because his hair was wet by the rain.
Back to top Go down
Noriko

Noriko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:01 pm

The guy in front of him walked in and it had been raining outside, apparently. His kind-of curly hair got wet outside and left raindrops on the floor. "Can I get a cup of coffee?" Noriko nodded and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen to write down his order. "Of course, what can I get you?" He went through his hair with one hand while twirling the pen in his other. What a charming barista he was. Well, he sure had a reputation as a good barista, and that sure as hell boosted his ego.
Back to top Go down
Lamassu

Lamassu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:10 pm

"Ah, no, thank you!", he told the man, boy, whatever he was. He normally never tried to find out someone's age. He must be older though, or else he wouldn't be working here. Right?
Lamassu didn't have enough money to buy something else, so he sat down at a table, watching the rain slowly stopping outside. He liked the rain. It gave him some sort of calm feeling. If he had to study for a test he could concentrate more if it rained. Meanwhile he looked on his phone what time it is.
Back to top Go down
Noriko

Noriko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:28 pm

"Alright." Norika grinned, and put the coffee beans in the machine. He'd actually expect the guy to order something really special, but he was just used to that from pther costumers. Most people didn't come here to order regular coffee. Not that he minded, though.. It took a while for the coffee to be ready so he leaned back and looked at the guy. "So, what's your name? Mine's Noriko." He asked with a faint smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lamassu

Lamassu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:30 am

Lamassu didn't expect this person to suddenly talk to him. Maybe he was bored? It's not like he had a lot to do...right now. "Ah.....I'm Lamassu. Nice to meet you.", he replied with a calm voice. Maybe this Noriko person wanted to have a conversation with him? Hmm, let's try... "So....do a lot of customers come here? This place looks...nice." Wow, real smooth. Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Noriko

Noriko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:01 am

The boy's voice was very soft, which kind of matched his appearance. Normally he didn't even bother to have a conversation with his costumers. "Nice to meet you too!" Noriko turned around to see if the coffee was ready yet. "A cup or take-away?" He hummed a bit and turned around again, facing Lamassu. "Well, it depends. Most people stumble across the shop when they want a drink, some come regularly.. But generally, I wouldn't really know? Thank you though!"
Back to top Go down
Lamassu

Lamassu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:05 am

Hm, this Noriko person seemed nicer than he thought. "A cup, please.", he responded politely. Maybe they'd be able to have a nice conversation? Maybe he was bored too? Lamassu nodded in response, hearing out Noriko's answer. "I see. Must be nice working here." A small smile appeared on the boy's face. "You're welcome.", he responded.
Back to top Go down
Noriko

Noriko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:09 am

"A cup, please." He nodded and turned on the coffee machine after he had placed a cup under it. "Yes, it sure is! I only work here part-time though. I'm still in high school, you see." Noriko chuckled and got Lamassu's cup of coffee and placed it on the counter. "Here you go. First one's on the house, by the way." He quickly cleaned the machine and turned back to the boy after that. "Do you work somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Lamassu

Lamassu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:26 am

Lamassu was glad to finally get his coffee. And it was free too? That meant he had to order another one later, but he really didn't care. Two for one, that's great. He thanked Noriko, with a smile on his face. "Oh, I'm also in high school.", Lamassu responded. "I'm still 15, but I bring newspapers. Next year I want to do something else though, because then I'll be 16." He really wanted to do other work than bringing newspapers, he really did. "I'm living with my older sister for now. Our parents are...on a long holiday." It's not like he was sad about that. His sister was nice afterall.
Back to top Go down
Noriko

Noriko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:49 am

"Hehe, that's cool!" He leaned over to the front counter, and placed his chin in his hands. "I just turned sixteen a few months ago, I haven't been working here for too long!" He nodded and listened to Lamassu. This boy was really kind, he was glad someone came to the store, otherwise he would've rushed here for nothing. He was worried there were people waiting in front of the store because he had the responsibility of opening up today. "Oh, I hope you and your sister are doing well! I started living in a small apartment ever since i started going to high school here. My parents live in another town, not too far away from here."
Back to top Go down
Lamassu

Lamassu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:43 am

"Cool? You think so? Haha, thanks." Lamassu didn't hear that a lot. Normally people weren't really interested in him. Oh, if only they would try to talk to him. That'd be smart...right? "We're doing fine, no worries.", the boy responded as he took a sip of his coffee. It was delicious. "Wooow....you're sixteen and already...living on your own." Now that was cool. "Isn't that...'scary'?" Oh fuck, sure, go ask someone if something is scary. That probably sounded weird, but Lamassu didn't know how to ask it.
Back to top Go down
Noriko

Noriko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:17 am

The question kind of startled him, because he had never thought about it himself. It was kind of weird that he had never found it weird, living on his own all of a sudden. Maybe it was because he was already used to being alone and responsible a lot. "Well, I guess I had never really thought about it that way! I just went with everything and it's all going great now!" He looked away for a few seconds and hummed a bit. "Hmmm, I guess it's kind of weird to live on your own when you're just 16 though." Noriko chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lamassu

Lamassu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 am

Oh nooo, his question did startle him. Luckily Noriko didn't get anry or upset... "Ah, I see! That's really good. And I don't think it's weird at all." Lamassu quickly finished his cup. "I mean you also have people who stay at their parents' place untill they're like....thirty..." His neighbour was like that. He was a nice man though, but Lamassu just couldn't understand why you'd never live on your own...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter   (Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Hen&Finn) (Noriko&Lamassu) Coffee shop encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gay rp :: RP Area :: Buiten school :: Buitenwijken :: Cafe-
Jump to: